The insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) is the bioactive derivative of the human growth hormone (HGH) . In the human body, natural IGF-1 is produced by the liver cells as part of the body’s response to the release of HGH . IGF-1 LR3 is a modification of the synthetic hormone, IGF-1, that has a longer half-life than IGF-1 .
IGF-1 LR3 could have powerful impacts on your body. According to clinical studies, supplements of IGF-1 could increase bone density , reduce inflammation which is associated with aging , reduce inflammation which is associated with an increase in muscle weakness , and reduce inflammation which is associated with an increase in a risk factor for heart disease . However, there is a lack of independent clinical research on the effectiveness of IGF-1 LR3 for fitness purposes and more research needs to be done on IGF-1. So these positive, research-based effects are merely potential benefits for IGF-1 LR3 users.
How to Use IGF-1 LR3
As IGF-1 LR3 is not orally bioavailable, it needs to be injected subcutaneously. The use of this product is impacted by the different characteristics of users such as weight, health, and preferences. There are a few sensible tips that can help you to use this product safely, including:
- Ask a healthcare worker if you need synthetic IGF-1
- Learn how to inject the product safely before using it
- Use a medical professional’s feedback to double-check your preferred dosage
- Avoid exceeding the recommended dosage
- Research the different IGF-1 LR3 brands and choose a reputed brand that you can trust
The recommended dosage for IGF-1 LR3 is I-2 IU per day. If you have not used this product before, it is recommended that you begin with a lower dose of 0.5 IU each day. Your dose can be increased in gradual increments of 0.5 IU every month if you monitor your reaction to the product and decide that an increase is necessary. IGF-1 LR3 is not suitable for long-term usage as an abnormally high level of HGH for a long period has been found to cause health issues .
The possible results of using this product involve stronger bones, stronger muscles, and an improvement in overall performance. Your diet, lifestyle, exercise, and health are likely to impact these results.
1. Brennan, B., et al., Human growth hormone abuse in male weightlifters. Am J Addict., 2011. 20(1): p. 9-13.
2. Wang, Z., et al., Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 Signaling in Lung Development and Inflammatory Lung Diseases. Biomed Res Int., 2018. 2018: 6057589.
3. K, B. Insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1), Evolutionary.org, www.evolutionary.org/insulin-like-growth-factor-1
4. Lara-Diaz, V. IGF-1 modulates gene expression of proteins involved in inflammation, cytoskeleton, and liver architecture. J Physiol Biochem., 2017. 73(2): p. 245-258.
5. Higashi, Y., et al., Aging, Atherosclerosis, and IGF-1. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci., 2012. 67A(6): 626-639.
Disclaimer: This information is provided as a courtesy and is not meant to constitute medical advice. Please consult a healthcare provider before using this product.